South Eastern Coalfields Limited has released the SECL Recruitment 2021: Fitter & Other Posts notification on 06/10/2021. Notification is out for freshers 107 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 26/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Mining Sirdar
Post Date: 06/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 107
Important Dates for SECL Recruitment 2021: Mining Sirdar Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of SECL Recruitment 2021: Mining Sirdar Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Mining Sirdar||Applicable as per SECL rules|
- Candidates should have Valid Certificate of Mining Sirdarship, First Aid &Gas Testing with 3 years experience in underground working.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Test (MCQ-100 Marks, 100 questions)
How to Apply for SECL Recruitment 2021: Mining Sirdar Posts
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site of SECL www.secl-cil.in.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Use a valid email ID and mobile number to register/apply.
- Submit the online application on or before 26/10/2021.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- The candidates will be required to send the duly filled-in application form along with a copy of the required documents/certificates to the email Id [email protected] on or before 02/11/2021.