Securities and Exchange Board of India has announced the SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/03/2020. Notification is out for 147 Grade A Assistant Manager posts in the General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Research, Official Language streams. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/03/2020 to 31/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The successful candidates recruited for the post of Officer Grade ‘A’ shall undergo probation of 02 years. The candidates shall be confirmed in the services of SEBI subject to their satisfactory performance during the probation period.
Name of the Post: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Post Date: 07/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 147
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||07/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/07/2020|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||will be notified|
|Phase II On-Line Examination||will be notified|
Vacancy Details of SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S.No||Name of the Streams||No.of Posts|
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager): 28,150-1,550(4)-34,350-1,750(7)-46,600-EB-1,750(4)-53,600-2,000(1)-55,600
Age Limit (as on 29/02/2020):
- The upper age limit is 30 years
- Candidate must have been born on or after 01/03/1990.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
3. Information Technology:
- Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a Post Graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
4. Engineering (Civil):
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
5. Engineering (Electrical):
Candidates should be completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
7. Official language:
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on the:
- Phase I (On-line screening examination)
- Phase II (On-line screening examination)
- Phase III (Interview).
Candidates pay through online.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / EWS||1000 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD||100 /-|
How to Apply for SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official SEBI website: www.sebi.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 07/03/2020 to 31/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload a recent passport size color picture (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and the size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb
- Candidates upload a scanned signature on white paper with Black Ink pen and the size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Candidates upload the scanned left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink and the size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Candidates upload the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink and the size of the file should be 20kb – 50 kb.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.