Securities and Exchange Board of India has released SEBI Internship Program 2019 Notification to fill 15 vacancies in Information Technology Department. So Interested and eligible students can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 20th December 2019 till 20th January 2020.
Name of the Post: Intern (Information Technology)
Post Date: 20/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Important Dates for SEBI ITD Internship Program Notification 2019:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20/12/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20/01/2020|
- Rs.30,000/- per month (for 4 days in a week)
- Rs.25,000/- per month (for 3 days in a week)
- 1 year (2 semester & 1 internship or 3 trimester & 1 internship)
- 3 days a week (expect Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
Age limit (01/01/2020):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Nationality: Must be a citizen of India.
- For Institutes : Educational institutes based in and around Mumbai which are offering a n AICTE recognized full-time MBA/MCA or equivalent degree or diploma of a duration of two years. Must send minimum 10 eligible student applications.
- For Students: Pursuing a full-time MBA/MCA or equivalent degree or diploma of a
duration of two years and Holding a full-time graduate degree in engineering or a BCA degree and Having a strong aptitude for computer programming and data analytics.
How to Apply for SEBI ITD Internship Program Notification 2019:
- Interested institutes may send applications in the prescribed format ( Annexure 1 ) along with the relevant enclosures , including the profiles of the interested eligible candidates in the prescribed format ( Annexure 2 ) to Chief General Manager, Information T echnology Department, SEBI Bhavan, C4 – A, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051, Maharashtra, India.