Securities and Exchange Board of India has announced the SEBI Internship Program Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/05/2020. Notification is out for the Internship program at the Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 2020-21. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 10/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The interns will be recruited for a period of 12 months depending upon SEBI’s requirement.
Name of the Post: Internship Program
Post Date: 29/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for SEBI Internship Program Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||29/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of SEBI Internship Program Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Internship Program||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should have completed at least two years in their full-time Ph.D. program from a recognized Institute / University.
- No part-time Ph.D. students will be eligible for an internship at SEBI.
- Ph.D. thesis should be related to Financial Economics.
Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks at post graduate level or equivalent CGPA.
This internship program is only for domestic full-time Ph.D. students.
- Knowledge and skills in Statistics (intermediate level) is mandatory.
- Programming knowledge on R / Python is desirable
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SEBI Internship Program Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.sebi.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address:
Chief General Manager, Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 1 SEBI Bhavan, C 4 A G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400051
Scanned soft copy of the application also be sent to [email protected]