Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has announced the SCTIMST Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/02/2020. Notification is out for 02 Technical Assistant posts on a temporary basis for a maximum period of 179 days. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 25/02/2020 in Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Post Date: 17/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for SCTIMST Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of SCTIMST Technical Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Technical Assistant||02 (UR – 01; OBC – 01)|
- Technical Assistant: 30,300/- per month.
Age Limit (29/02/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed B.SC.
- Candidates should have a recognized 01-year certificate course of specialization in Anaesthesia.
- Candidates should have 03 years of experience in the job in a hospital of not less than 200 beds. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Diploma in Electronics / BME / instrumentation (3 year Course)
- Candidates should be completed 02 years Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology or equivalent.
- Candidates should be completed 02-year experience in the job in a hospital of not less than 200 beds. (OR)
- B.Sc (Anaesthesia Technology / Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology) from a recognized Institution / University.
- Candidates should have 04 years of experience in a Hospital with a minimum 200 beds.
The selection will be based on the Written Test / Skill Test.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of SCTIMST Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Interested and qualified candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, original and
copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc., to the following venue:
IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Technical Assistant||25/02/2020 at 10:30 A.M. |
Reporting Time: 09.00 A.M