Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has announced the SCTIMST Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior Research Fellow post for “Resting-state functional magnetic resonance imaging and it’s cognitive correlates in patients with intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulas before and after interventional therapy”. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 14/02/2020 in Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
Post Date: 31/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for SCTIMST Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of SCTIMST Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||01|
- Senior Research Fellow: 35,000/- + 16%HRA per month.
Age Limit (29/02/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.Tech / M.E in any Branch except Mechanical & Civil OR
- Candidates should be completed B. Tech / B.E in any Branch except Mechanical & Civil OR
- Candidates should be completed Masters Degree in Science with 60% mark
- Candidates should be NET / GATE Qualified.
- Candidates should have 02-year experience in Medical Image processing & analysis.
- Experience in post-processing of MRI & connectivity Analysis of FMRI data.
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Language Algorithms.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of SCTIMST Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in-Interview with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc to the given address:
Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMCHSS Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Research Fellow||14/02/2020 at 02:00 P.M. |
Reporting Time: 01.00 P.M