Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has announced the SCTIMST Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Research Fellow post for “The long term effectiveness of a peer-led lifestyle intervention program on diabetes progression and cardiovascular risk; the Kerala Diabetes Prevention Program in India” project in Trivandrum. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 03/02/2020 in Trivandrum. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Fellow
Post Date: 23/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for SCTIMST Research Fellow Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of SCTIMST Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- To collect data from research participants (demographic, lifestyle, anthropometric, clinical and biochemical)
- Data management and reporting
- Laise with the community stakeholders
- Any other project activities as assigned by the PI.
- Research Fellow: 25,000/- + 4,000 (Travelling Allowance) per month.
Age Limit (31/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Biotechnology / B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years work experience in handling research data.
- Fluency in Malayalam
- Holding valid Two wheeler licence.
- Experience in conducting community based research studies.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of SCTIMST Research Fellow Recruitment:
Interested and qualified candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, original and
copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc., to the following venue:
Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMCHSS Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Research Fellow||03/02/2020 at 10:00 A.M.|