Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has announced the SCTIMST Research Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Associate post for “The long term effectiveness of a peer-led lifestyle intervention program on diabetes progression and cardiovascular risk; the Kerala Diabetes Prevention Program in India” project in Trivandrum. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 03/02/2020 in Trivandrum. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associate
Post Date: 23/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for SCTIMST Research Associate Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of SCTIMST Research Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Liaise with PI to co-ordinate study activities
- Plan and organize study annual meeting
- Plan and organize any other activities as assigned by the PI
- Write a project report.
- Research Associate: 25,000/-
Age Limit (31/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 45 years.
- National Trade Certificate in any Trade
- Valid Driving License (At least 5 years old)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in health project management.
- Experience in liaising with Panchayati Raj Institutions and Kudumbashree Mission.
- Experience in survey data collection with ASHA workers / community Health Workers.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of SCTIMST Research Associate Recruitment:
Interested and qualified candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, original and
copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc., to the following venue:
Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMCHSS Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Research Associate||03/02/2020 at 10:00 A.M.|
Important Links for SCTIMST Research Associate Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.