Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has announced the SCTIMST Project Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project Manager post for the project “The long term effectiveness of a peer led lifestyle intervention program on diabeted progression and cardiovascular risk; the Kerala Diabetes Prevention Program in India”. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 02/03/2020 in Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Manager
Post Date: 18/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for SCTIMST Project Manager Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of SCTIMST Project Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Project Manager: 47,000/- per month
Age Limit (31/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D Degree in Social Sciences (OR)
- Candidates should be completed MBBS / BDS / B.Sc Nursing with a Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of work experience in conducting community-based lifestyle intervention research.
- A minimum of 2 research publications in PubMed indexed journals.
- Experience in leading a team of researchers.
- Population research data handling experience.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of SCTIMST Project Manager Recruitment:
Interested and qualified candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, original and
copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc., to the following venue:
Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMCHSS Building, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum - 11
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Manager||02/03/2020 at 02:00 P.M.
Reporting Time: 01.00 P.M