Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has announced the SCTIMST Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/02/2020. Notification is out for 02 Project Assistant (Engg.) posts for a TDF Project entitled “Automated External Defibrillator Technology Development Fund (P-6233)” & for a TRC Project entitled “Development of Annuloplasty Ring for Mitral Valve Correction (P.8128)”. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 15/02/2020 in Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is for a period of one year likely to be extended up to 15monthsor till the completion of the project depending on the performance of the candidate, project duration and progress of the project. (P.6233)
Name of the Post: Project Assistant (Engg.)
Post Date: 01/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for SCTIMST Project Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of SCTIMST Project Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Design, Simulation, assembly and testing of electronic circuits. (P.6233)
- Device testing, test system development, polishing, CAD modeling. (P.8128)
- Project Assistant: 18,000/- per month.
Age Limit (31/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a 03-year Diploma in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Biomedical / Instrumentation)
- Candidates should have 02 years of experience in electronic circuit design, development and evaluation OR 2 years of experience in Medical Device Development.
R&D experience in designand computer simulations of electronic circuits.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of SCTIMST Project Assistant Recruitment:
Interested and qualified candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, original and
copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc., to the following venue:
Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram - 695012
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Assistant||15/02/2020 at 10:30 A.M. |
Reporting Time: 09.00 A.M