Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has released the SCTIMST Project Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification on 06/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Project Assistant post on a contract basis for a period of 01 year for “Real-time assessment of shift of ICA during extended endoscopic skull base surgery using intraoperative doppler and the role of tumor consistency in causing ICA displacement” project. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Trivandrum on 20/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Post Date: 06/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for SCTIMST Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Project Assistant: 18000/-
Age limit (as on 30/11/2019):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Graduate with 60% marks having 1-2 years of working experience in Clinical projects related to Neurosurgery / Neuroradiology. (OR)
- Graduate with 60% marks having 1-2 years of experience in a hospital having minimum of 200 beds in data entry work / Administration.
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Software like Excel, SPSS, etc.
- Candidates should be proficient in English.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for SCTIMST Project Assistant Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may appear along with bio-data, original and attested copies of
certificates to prove their age, qualification, caste, experience, etc.
Mini-Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum - 11.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Assistant||20/12/2019 at 10.00 am|