Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology has announced the SCTIMST Medical Records Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification 31/01/2020. Notification is out for 08 Medical Records Assistant on a temporary basis or a maximum period of 179 days in Thiruvananthapuram. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 04/02/2020 in Thiruvananthapuram. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Records Assistant
Post Date: 01/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Important Dates for SCTIMST Medical Records Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of SCTIMST Medical Records Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Records Assistant||08|
- Medical Records Assistant: 30,300/- per month.
Age Limit (31/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. Biological Science
- DMRSC / BMRSSC (1-year certificate / Diploma Course)
- 3 years experience in the job in a multispecialty hospital for a 01-year certificate / diploma course.
- 2 years experience in the job in a multispecialty hospital for 02 years certificate / diploma course. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed BMRC (03 years degree course from a recognized University)
- Candidates should have 04 years experience in the job in a multispecialty hospital.
Desirable: Knowledge in computer operation.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of SCTIMST Medical Records Assistant Recruitment:
Interested and qualified candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, original and
copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience, etc., to the following venue:
IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Medical Records Assistant||04/02/2020 at 10:30 A.M. |
Reporting Time: 09.00 A.M