Shipping Corporation of India Limited has announced the SCI Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Deputy General Manager (Law and Civil) post on a contract basis in Mumbai. The Contract will be for a period of 03 years with a provision for two extensions of three months each at the sole discretion of the Corporation. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/01/2020 to 24/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager
Post Date: 27/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for SCI Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/02/2020|
|Display of Names of Shortlisted Candidates on the website and an intimation email||3rd / 4th week March 2020|
|Interview / Document verification (Tentative dates)||2nd / 3rd week April 2020|
|Result Declaration||5th week of April 2020|
Vacancy Details of SCI Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Stream||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Law)||01|
|2||Deputy General Manager (Civil)||01|
- Deputy General Manager: 1,00,000/ – 2,60,000/- PM
Age limit (as on 01/12/2019):
The upper age limit is 50 years.
1. Deputy General Manager (Law):
- Candidates should be completed Degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized University India with a minimum of 60% marks.
- CS Qualification is desirable.
2. Deputy General Manager (Civil):
Candidates should be completed a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from UGC / AICTE approved Colleges / Universities with a minimum of 60% marks.
|S.No.||Name of the Stream||No. of Experience|
|1||Deputy General Manager (Law)||17 years|
|2||Deputy General Manager (Civil)||17 years|
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC / EWS||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / ExSM||100 /-|
How to Apply for SCI Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the SCI website: www.shipindia.com
- Online registration starts from 25/01/2020 to 24/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates click www.shipindia.com >Careers> Shore> “Recruitment of Senior Officers at the Level of Deputy General Managers on Contract”.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the following documents while filling the application form:
- Educational qualification mark sheet / Completion Certificate
- CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade conversion to percentage Letter from University / Institute
- Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate / Non-creamy layer certificate (Central Govt. Format only)
- Disability Certificate
- Date of Birth proof (Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate)
- Membership Certificate For CA / CMA qualified candidates.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar / PAN / Passport / Election Photo Identity Card / Driving Licence)
- Awards and Recognition / Accreditations / Certifications.
- Candidates should upload their Photo and Signature. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. The size of the photo should be 20-50kb and the signature should be 10-20kb.
- After submitting the application form, an e-mail for confirmation will be received by the candidates on the e-mail id declared in the application form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for SCI Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.