Shipping Corporation of India Limited has announced the SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/01/2020. Notification is out for 46 Assistant Manager posts on contract basis in Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/01/2020 to 24/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The period of contract will be for 03 years. There will be a probationary cum training period of one year. On successful completion of probationary cum training, the candidate will be confirmed on the contract.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Post Date: 27/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 46
Important Dates for SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/02/2020|
|Admit cards to the candidates for Online Exam||05/03/2020|
|Result of Online Exam and shortlisting of candidates for Stage II||2nd week of April 2020|
|Stage II: Group Discussion and Interviews||5th week of April or 1st week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||3rd / 4th week of May 2020|
Vacancy Details of SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Stream||No. of Posts|
|6||Fire & Security||01|
- Assistant Manager: E-2 pay scale 50,000/- 1,60,000/-
Age limit (as on 01/12/2019):
The upper age limit is 27 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
Candidates should be completed Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant.
- Candidates should be completed 02 years full-time MBA / MMS with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare (OR)
- 02 years full-time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / HRM (OR)
- Masters in Personnel Management from UGC / AICTE recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
Candidates should be completed 02 years full-time MBA / Post-Graduate Degree in Business Management / Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC / AICTE recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
4. Civil Engineering:
Candidates should be completed 04 years of full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC / AICTE recognized University / Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates should be completed a full-time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized University India with a minimum of 60% marks.
- CS Qualification is desirable.
6. Fire & Security:
- Candidates should be completed a full-time regular B.E / B.Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University (10+2+4 regular stream) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs / PSBs will be given preference.
The selection will be based on the:
- Online Examination
- Document verification
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
Pattern for the Online Examination:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions|
|1||Core Domain / Professional Knowledge||60|
|3||Logic and Reasoning||10|
|4||General Awareness & Current Affairs||10|
|5||English language and reading comprehension||10|
Total No.of Questions: 100
Time Duration: 120 minutes (02 hours)
There is no negative marking.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / ExSM||Nil|
How to Apply for SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the SCI website: www.shipindia.com
- Online registration starts from 25/01/2020 to 24/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates click www.shipindia.com >Careers> Shore> “Recruitment of Assistant Managers on contract 2019”
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the following documents while filling the application form:
- Educational qualification mark sheet / Completion Certificate
- CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade conversion to percentage Letter from University / Institute
- Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate / Non-creamy layer certificate (Central Govt. Format only)
- Disability Certificate
- Date of Birth proof (Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate)
- Membership Certificate For CA / CMA qualified candidates.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar / PAN / Passport / Election Photo Identity Card / Driving Licence)
- Awards and Recognition / Accreditations / Certifications.
- Candidates should upload their Photo and Signature. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. The size of the photo should be 20-50kb and the signature should be 10-20kb.
- After submitting the application form, an e-mail for confirmation will be received by the candidates on the e-mail id declared in the application form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.