Singareni Collieries Company Limited has announced the SCCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/03/2020. Notification is out for 42 posts such as Management Trainee (F&A), Management Trainee (Personnel) (Men Only) & Management Trainee (Legal) in Telangana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/03/2020 to 14/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 06/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 42
Important Dates for SCCL Management Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of SCCL Management Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Management Trainee (F & A)||20|
|2||Management Trainee (Personnel)||18|
|3||Management Trainee (Legal)||04|
- Management Trainee: 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Age Limit (01/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 30 years.
1. Management Trainee (F & A):
Candidates should be completed CA (or) ICWA / CMA.
2. Management Trainee (Personnel):
Candidates should be completed Graduates with at least two years full-time Post Graduate Degree / PG Diploma / Post Graduate programme in management with specialization in HR / Industrial Relations & Personnel Management or MHRD or MBA specialization with HR (major) or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University / Institutes with minimum 60% marks.
3. Management Trainee (Legal):
Candidates should be completed Graduate in Law of 03 years / 05 years duration from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
Candidates pay through Online.
|1||GEN / OBC||200/-|
|2||SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for SCCL Management Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the SCCL website: www.scclmines.com
- Online registration starts from 04/03/2020 to 14/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the scanned photograph in the size not more than 50 KB.
- Candidates upload the scanned signature in the size not more than 50 KB.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.