SBI PO Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India will close the registration for SBI PO 2022 Recruitment on October 12, 2022. The SBI PO Recruitment 2022 application period will end on October 12, 2022, and those who have not yet applied may do so by visiting the SBI’s official website at www.sbi.co.in. The online application should be completed before the deadline. Using the recruiting URL provided below, candidates can also view the post details, eligibility requirements and vacancies.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Dates:
Candidates can check the registration date in the given table. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022. SBI PO Admit Card will be released soon. Check regular updates by visiting our website.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/09/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||12/10/2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||12/10/2022|
|Download Call Letters for Online Prelims Exam||1st / 2nd week December 2022 Onwards|
|Online Prelims Exam||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|Declaration of Prelims Exam Result||December 2022 / January 2023|
|Download Call Letter for Online Mains Exam||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Main Exam||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||February 2023|
|Interview & Group Exercises||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023 onwards|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||February / March 2023|
SBI PO Apply Online:
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Click Careers ->Current Openings-> Apply Online.
- Click ->”Click for New Registration”.
- Register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registered users can directly log in and apply.
- After registering, candidates must log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Print the SBI PO Application form for future reference.