SBI PO Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India is closing the online registration for the Probationary Officer Exam on 25th October 2021. SBI has notified 2056 vacancies for the post of Probationary officers. Candidates who have not applied till now can visit the official website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in to apply for the PO position, as 25th October 2021 will be the last day to apply for SBI PO 2021 Exam. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. Candidates can also view the post details, eligibility criteria & vacancies using the SBI Recruitment link given below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Dates:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||25/10/2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||25/10/2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam||November / December 2021|
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Register using your active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, Apply using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT,
- Pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.