SBI PO Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India is closing the application process for the posts for Probationary Officer posts on 4th December 2020. Candidates who have not applied till now can go to the official website of SBI at www.sbi.co.in to apply for the position, as 4th December 2020 will be the last day to apply for SBI PO 2020 Exam. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. 4th December will be the last day for making online fee payments. Candidates can also view the post details, eligibility criteria & vacancy using the recruitment link given below.
Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||14/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||04/12/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||04/12/2020|
|Last date for printing your application||19/12/2020|
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official SBI website www.sbi.co.in
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.