SBI CBO Admit Card 2022: State Bank of India has released the SBI CBO 2022 Interview Admit Card. So candidates who qualified in the Circle Based Officer Online Exam 2021 can download the Interview admit card. The interview admit card will be active from 06/06/2022. The Interview will be held in June 2022. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the admit card. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the SBI recruitment process.
Important Dates of SBI CBO Recruitment 2021:
|Name of Exam||SBI Circle Based Officer|
|Commencement of Interview Call letter||06/06/2022 (Released)|
|Closure of Interview Call letter||18/06/2022|
SBI CBO Admit Card Download:
The Interview is scheduled for the selected candidates. The Admit card is released now and the qualified candidates can download the Admit Card from the Official Website using the link given below with their User ID and Password. Admit card download link will be active from 06/06/2022 to 18/06/2022.
How to Download the SBI CBO Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the SBI CBO Hall Ticket 2022. So Candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI @www.sbi.co.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on Careers and select the Latest Announcements.
STEP 3: Click on the “SBI CBO Admit Card” link.
STEP 4: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 5: Download the admit card and take a printout.
Important Instructions on SBI CBO Admit Card:
- The SBI CBO exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID and Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk and responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.
SBI CBO 2021 Interview Admit Card
SBI Exam Important Links:
|SBI Admit Card 2022||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|SBI Recruitment 2022||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.