SBI CBO Admit Card 2022: State Bank of India has released the SBI CBO 2022 Online Exam Admit Card on 10/01/2022. So candidates who applied for the Circle Based Officer exam can download the Exam admit card from 10/01/2022 on or before 23/01/2022. The Online Exam will be held on 23/01/2022. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the admit card. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the SBI recruitment process.
Important Dates of SBI CBO Recruitment 2021:
|Name of Exam||SBI Circle Based Officer|
|Online Exam Date||23/01/2022|
|Commencement of Call letter Download||10/01/2022 (Released)|
|Closure of Call letter Download||23/10/2022|
SBI CBO Admit Card Download:
The online exam is scheduled to be conducted on 23/01/2022. The Admit card is released now and the registered candidates can download the Online Exam Admit Card from the Official Website using the link given below with their User ID and Password. Admit card download link will be active from 10/01/2022 to 23/01/2022.
How to Download the SBI CBO Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the SBI CBO Hall Ticket 2022. So Candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI @www.sbi.co.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on Careers and select the Latest Announcements.
STEP 3: Click on the “SBI CBO Admit Card” link.
STEP 4: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 5: Download the admit card and take printout.
Important Instructions on SBI CBO Admit Card:
- The SBI CBO exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID and Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk and responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.