SBI Pharmacist Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India has released the SBI Pharmacist 2021 Online Exam Admit Card on 02/09/2021. So candidates who applied for the Pharmacist exam can download the admit card on or before 13/09/2021. The Online Exam is scheduled on 13/09/2021. Candidates are advised to read the step by step process given below and download the admit card. Aspirants can keep checking this page to get further updates on the SBI recruitment process.
Important Dates of SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021:
|Name of Exam||SBI Pharmacist|
|Online Exam Date||13/09/2021|
|Commencement of Call letter Download||02/09/2021 (Released)|
|Closure of Call letter Download||13/09/2021|
SBI Pharmacist Admit Card Download:
The online exam is scheduled to be conducted on 13/09/2021. The Admit card is released now and the registered candidates can download the Online Exam Admit Card from the Official Website using the link given below with their User ID and Password. Admit card download link will be active from 02/09/2021 to 13/09/2021.
How to Download the SBI Pharmacist Admit Card:
Here we have provided the step by step process of how to download the SBI Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2021. So Candidates can refer the below steps and download their Admit Cards easily.
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI @www.sbi.co.in.
STEP 2: On the home page click on Careers and select the Latest Announcements.
STEP 3: Click on the “SBI Pharmacist Admit Card” link.
STEP 4: Enter the Login credentials such as Register number or Roll number, date of birth and password.
STEP 5: Download the admit card and take print out.
Important Instructions on SBI Pharmacist Admit Card:
- The SBI Pharmacist exam will be conducted online.
- Candidates should carry their admit card to the venue, affix your passport size photo on the mentioned place (same as uploaded in the online application form).
- You must enter your User ID and Password to enter the online exam site (User ID and Password will be printed in the hall ticket).
- Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure the correctness of these details.
- Disclosure of User ID and Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk and responsibility of the candidate.
- Candidates must bring the call letter along with photo identity proof (such as PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates need to read the instruction given on the admit card before going to the exam.
- Candidates need to take the admit card to the venue, without the admit card the candidates will not be permitted to take the test.