Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/05/2020. Notification is out for 09 Senior Resident posts on a regular basis for a period of 89 days. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 11/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 09/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|2||Obs & Gynae||05 (Gen-02, OBC-02, ST-01)|
|4||For Casualty||02 (Gen-01, OBC-01)|
- Senior Resident: 67,700/- per month.
The upper age limit is 37 years.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / DNB / Diploma or equivalent as per residency scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University / Institution.
- In the condition, if candidates having a P.G. degree / DNB / Diploma are not available, those without P.G. qualification but having 02 years experience in a concerned specialty may be considered on Adhoc basis (till the PG or regular candidate joins, whichever is earlier).
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form, Bio-Data with attested photocopy of certificates and original documents to the below venue:
Conference Hall, 2nd floor, Administration Block, SVBP Hospital.
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Senior Resident||11/05/2020 at 09:30 A.M|