Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/04/2020. Notification is out for 08 Senior Resident posts on a regular basis for a period of 89 days. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 04/05/2020 to 06/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 29/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 08
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||04/05/2020 to 06/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||No. of posts|
|2||Obs & Gynae||05 (Gen-02, OBC-02, ST-01)|
|4||For Casualty||01 (Gen)|
- Senior Resident: 67,700/- per month.
The upper age limit is 37 years.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / DNB / Diploma or equivalent as per residency scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University / Institution.
- In the condition, if candidates having a P.G. degree / DNB / Diploma are not available, those without P.G. qualification but having 02 years experience in a concerned specialty may be considered on Adhoc basis (till the PG or regular candidate joins, whichever is earlier).
- For Senior Resident to be posted in Casualty MBBS with PG Degree / DNB / Diploma in Medicine / Surgery / Paediatrics / Anesthesia or in the condition if candidates having PGDegree / DNB / Diploma are not available, those without PG qualification but having 02 years experience in concerned specialty (including emergency / Casualty) may be considered.
- The candidate must have completed an internship.
- Candidates must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates must bring the filled application form, Bio-Data with attested photocopy of certificates and original documents to the below venue:
Conference Hall, 2nd floor, Administration Block, SVBP Hospital.
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Senior Resident||04/05/2020 to 06/05/2020 at 09:30 A.M|