Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/05/2020. Notification is out for 26 Senior Resident posts on contract basis in New Delhi. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 27/05/2020, 28/05/2020 & 29/05/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 21/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 26
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||27/05/2020, 28/05/2020 & 29/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|7||Obst. & Gynae||10|
- Senior Resident: 67,700 /- per month.
The upper age limit is 37 years.
- The candidate should be MBBS with P.G. Degree / Diploma / DN8 / MBBS as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University / Institution and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) with MBBS and requisite postgraduate qualification or candidate has applied for DMC registration and has proof of having applied for at the time of interview.
- Candidates must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution either on a regular or Adhoc basis.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.health.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form along with self-attested copies of all testimonials and certificates to the following venue:
Medical Superintendent, SGM Hospital, Mangolpuri, Delhi-83
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||Date and Time|
|1||Medicine||27/05/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|2||Orthopedics||27/05/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|3||Surgery||28/05/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|4||Pediatrics||28/05/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|5||Anesthesia||29/05/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|6||Radiology||29/05/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|7||Obst. & Gynae||29/05/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|8||Forensic Medicine||29/05/2020 at 10.00 AM|