Steel Authority of India Limited has released the SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 09/02/2022. Notification is out for 639 Vacancies at Bhilai Steel Plant. The online application link will be available from 09/02/2022. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online from 09/02/2022 on or before 06/03/2022. Candidates who are interested in the Apprentice posts can go through the below content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Post Date: 09/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 639
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Aspirants can check the dates given below and submit the application online for apprentice recruitment. Candidates must register in the National Apprenticeship portal. The online application link is given at the end of the article. Visit the given link to apply online.
|Start Date to Submit the Application||09/02/2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||06/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
The notification is released to fill 639 Apprentice Vacancies in Bhilai Steel Plant and IOC- Rajhara. Candidates can clearly check the vacancies distribution below. Discipline wise vacancies are given in the below table.
|S. No||Trade/Discipline||No. of Vacancies (Bhilai)||No. of Vacancies (IOC-Rajhara)|
|10||Motar Vehicle Mechanic||10||05|
|12||Medical Lab Technician||10||00|
Apprentices are eligible for the monthly stipend. The stipend will be applicable as per Government rules.
Candidates must satisfy the upper age limit to be eligible for the post. The upper age limit and age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
- Candidates should have completed a 12th standard Science Group / Diploma in the respective disciplines from a recognized Institute / University.
The selection will be based on
- Merit basis
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Email ID and Mobile Number must be valid till the end of the recruitment.
- All future communication will take place only through e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
- Online registration ends on 06/03/2022.