Steel Authority of India Limited has released the SAIL Recruitment 2021: Technician Apprentice Posts notification. Notification is out for 100 Vacancies at IISCO Steel Plant. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online from 10/02/2021 to 19/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentices
Post Date: 10/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 100
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Technician Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit the Application||10/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||19/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2021: Technician Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Branch||No. of Vacancies|
- Not Disclosed
Age limit (as on 28/02/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technician Apprentice||18 to 28 years|
- Age Relaxation: A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per Govt. of India guidelines for SC / ST / OBC / PH.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialization from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India.
- He/she must Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Candidates who have already registered / undergone / undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates who passed out diploma earlier than 2017 will not be able to apply for apprenticeship.
The selection will be based on
- Merit basis
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Technician Apprentice Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the NATS official website www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post.
- Communication will take place only through e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- After registering oneself, one can login into the home page of NATS portal as candidate then go to ->Establishments Requests ->Find Establishments, select SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT (EWBBRC000016).
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.