Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2021: Specialists & Other Posts notification on 26/06/2021. Notification is out for 16 Vacancies at Rourkela. Interested and Eligible candidates may send the application to the email id from 26/06/2021 to 12/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Specialists, Super Specialist, GDMO
Post Date: 26/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 16
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Specialists & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit the Application||26/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||12/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2021: Specialists & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Super Specialist (M.Ch.)||2,00,000|
|2||Specialist (MBBS with MD/MS/DNB)||1,20,000|
|3||Specialist (MBBS with PG Diploma)||90,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||GDMO / Specialists / Super Specialists||69 years|
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from a university / institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
- MBBS with MD/MS/DNB in Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine / Dermatology / Anaesthesia /
Radiology / Nuclear Medicine from a recognized university / institute.
- MBBS with PG Diploma in Radiology / Nuclear Medicine.
3. Super Specialists
- M.Ch. in Burn & Plastic Surgery from a recognized university / institute.
The selection will be based on
Note: Date and Time of the interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through Email / SAIL website.
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Specialists & Other Posts
- Download the application by visiting the official website of SAIL: www.sail.co.in
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to send the scan copy of filled-in Application Form along with the following certificates / documents through Email ID: [email protected] on or before 12/07/2021.
- Filled-in application Format (Annexure-A) with one recent passport size colour photograph
- Poof of Date of Birth – SSLC / Matriculation Certificate
- All educational Certificates & Mark sheets from Class-X onwards.
- Caste / Category certificate, wherever applicable.
- Valid Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate, if any, showing relevant post qualification experience. In case of retired employees, Service Certificate issued by the parent organization should be given.
- Photo Identity Proof (EPIC / PAN card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- NOC from present employer, if employed under PSUs / Autonomous Bodies / Govt. Department.
- A Self-Certificate that he / she has not separated under Voluntary Retirement / Separation (applicable for Ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs / Government).