Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer, Specialists Posts notification on 27/03/2021. Notification is out for 46 Vacancies at RMD Mines. Interested and Eligible candidates may send the application from 01/04/2021 to 30/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Medical Specialists
Post Date: 27/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 46
Place: Jharkhand, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer, Specialists Posts
|Start Date to Submit the Application||01/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||30/04/2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||07/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer, Specialists Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Medical Officer [GDMO, Dental, OHS]||26|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer||24900 – 50500|
|2||Medical Specialist||32900 – 58000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer / Specialists||34 years|
1. Medical Officer GDMO
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from a university / institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
2. Medical Officer Dental
- BDS from a university / institute recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
3. Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH)
- MBBS with Degree / Diploma in Industrial / Occupational Health / AFIH from a university / institute recognized by MCI.
4. Medical Specialists
- PG Degree / DNB in Relevant Discipline from a university / Institute recognised by MCI, with at least 03 years post qualification experience in a recognised Medical College / Hospital / Institution.
Experience (Medical Officer):
- Minimum 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Medical Officer: Written Exam / Computer Based Test
- Medical Specialists: Interview
|General / OBC / EWS||500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Departmental candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer, Specialists Posts
- Download the application by visiting the official website of SAIL: www.sail.co.in
- Interested candidates should send the application along with the self-attested copies of documents, an envelope containing the application must be superscribed “Application for the Post of <Post Name> against Advt. No. RMD/K/PERS/F-13/2021/446” by Speed post/ registered post addressed on or before 30/04/2021.
Raw Materials Division, Steel Authority of India Ltd., 6th Floor, Industry House Building, 10 Camac Street, Kolkata - 700017 [West Bengal]
- Date of Birth or Age Proof
- Passport size coloured photograph
- Educational Qualification Certificates with Marksheets
- Valid registration certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience
- Caste / Community Certificate
- Address proof
- Photo identity Proof (Aadhaar card)
- E-receipt towards payment of Application Fee
Important Links for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer, Specialists Posts
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.