Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 13 Vacancies at Bokaro Steel Plant. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/04/2021 to 28/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 01/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||07/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||28/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Medical Officer (OHS)||01|
|2||Medical Officer (ME1)||10|
|3||Medical Officer (ME1) (SRU)||01|
|4||Medical Officer (GDMO)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer||24900 – 50500|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||34 years|
1. Medical Officer GDMO
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from a university / institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
2. Medical Officer Occupational Health (OHS)
- MBBS with Degree / Diploma in Industrial / Occupational Health / AFIH from a university / institute recognized by MCI.
Experience (Medical Officer):
- Minimum 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
|General / OBC / EWS||500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Departmental candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of SAIL: www.sail.co.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After submitting the application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted application.
- Date of Birth or Age Proof
- Passport size coloured photograph
- Educational Qualification Certificates with Marksheets
- Valid registration certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience
- Caste / Community Certificate
- Address proof
- Photo identity Proof (Aadhaar card)
Important Links for SAIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 07/04/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.