Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2020: Specialist Post notification. Notification is out for 30 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates may send the application to the given address on or before 30/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Specialist
Post Date: 12/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2020: Specialist Posts
|Start Date to submit the Application||12/11/2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application||30/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2020: Specialist Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details for SAIL Recruitment 2020: Specialist Posts
|S. No||Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Specialist||32900 – 58000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess MD / MS / DNB / MDS in their relevant dicipline from a University / Institute recognized by MCI / NBE.
- Hospital Administrator: MBBS with Post Graduate Degree in Hospital Administration.
- Minimum 03 years post qualification experience in the relevant discipline after MD / MS / DNB / MDS.
The selection will be based on
|General / OBC / EWS||500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Departmental candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020: Specialist Posts
- Download the application by visiting the official website of SAIL: www.sail.co.in
- Candidates should send the duly filled in application form with a set of self-attested copies of all the required documents to the given address.
- One recent coloured passport size photograph of the candidate must be pasted at the space provided on the application form with full signature on the photograph.
- The application should be sent on or before 30/11/2020.
- The envelope containing application must be superscribed “Application for the post of ____________________ against Advt. No. 02/2020”, and sent to the following address by Registered Post / Speed Post.
- Candidates will be required to pay the Application Fee through Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card.
DY. GENERAL MANAGER (PL-RECTT & GEN) BLOCK “E”, GROUND FLOOR ADMINISTRATION BUILDING ROURKELA STEEL PLANT ROURKELA - 769 011 (ODISHA)
- Date of Birth or Age Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Valid registration certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience.
- Caste / Community Certificate.
- Address proof.
- Photo identity Proof (Voter ID, PAN Card / Aadhaar card / Driving License).
- Recent passport size color photographs.
- E-receipt towards payment of Application Fee.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate)