Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Post notification. Notification is out for 25 Vacancies at Durgapur Steel Plant. Interested and Eligible candidates may send the application from 09/12/2020 to 09/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 02/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
|Start Date to Submit the Application||09/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||09/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Medical Officer GDMO (E-1)||23|
|2||Medical Officer Dental (E-1)||01|
|3||Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH) (E-1)||01|
|S. No||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer||20600 – 46500|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer||34 years|
1. Medical Officer GDMO (E-1)
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from a university / institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
2. Medical Officer Dental (E-1)
- BDS from a university / institute recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
3. Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH) (E-1)
- MBBS with DIH (Diploma in Industrial Health) from a university / institute recognized by MCI.
- Minimum 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
|General / OBC / EWS||700/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Departmental candidates||100/-|
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020: Medical Officer Posts
- Download the application by visiting the official website of SAIL: www.sail.co.in
- Candidates should send the duly filled in application form with a set of self-attested copies of all the required documents to the Email – ID [email protected].
- Recent identifiable colour photograph of the candidate must be pasted at the space provided on the application form.
- The application should be sent on or before 09/01/2021.
- Candidates will be required to pay the Application Fee through SB Collect on behalf of SAIL/DSP, Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card.
- Date of Birth or Age Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificates with Marksheets
- Valid registration certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate showing relevant post qualification experience
- Caste / Community Certificate
- Address proof
- Photo identity Proof (Aadhaar card).
- E-receipt towards payment of Application Fee