Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post notification on 09/10/2020. Notification is out for 04 posts for its 40 bedded main hospital / Occupational Health Service Center (OHSC) on Contract basis for a period of 1 year. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 19th, 20th & 21st October 2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: GDMO
Post Date: 09/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post
|Walk-in-Interview Date||19th, 20th & 21st October 2020|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (as on 20/10/2020)|
|1||GDMO||below 69 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses MBBS from a University / Institute recognized by MCI.
- Essential: Candidates should have MCI registration or having valid practitioner license is essential.
- Experience: Candidates should have one year experience as a doctor or certificate of training in Industrial Health / Hygiene of minimum three months duration, recognized by State Government / experience in Industrial Health / Hygiene / Occupational Health Services.
The selection will be based on the
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post
- Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview from 19/10/2020 to 21/10/2020 from 10.00 AM to 02.00 PM.
- Candidates may download the application by visiting the official site www.sail.co.in
- Candidates need to carry the duly filled in application form with three sets of self-attested copies and originals of all the required documents at the time of Interview.
|Interview Date||Interview Time|
|19th, 20th & 21st October 2020||10.00 AM – 02.00 PM|
Document to be carried at the Time of Walk-in-Interview:
- Date of Birth or Age Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Valid registration certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council.
- Proof for requisite experience.
- Caste / Community Certificate.
- Address proof.
- Photo identity Proof (Voter ID, PAN Card / Aadhaar card / Driving License).
- Two recent passport size color photographs.
HRDC Board Room, Human Resource Development Centre Building, Salem Steel Plant, Salem.
Important Links for SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post
|To Download Application||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|