Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post notification. Notification is out for 17 posts for its 300 bedded Mutli-Specialty hospital including Health Centers & PMU / OHS to work on Contract basis for a period of 1 year. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview from 04/11/2020 onwards. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: GDMO
Post Date: 07/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 17
Important Dates for SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post
|Last Date to submit the Application||27/10/2020 by 05.00 PM|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||From 14/11/2020 onwards|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|2||MBBS with PG Diploma in Specialty||90,000/-|
|3||MBBS with PG Degree in Specialty||1,20,000/-|
|4||DM / MCh||2,00,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses MBBS / MBBS with PG Diploma in Specialty / MBBS with PG Degree in Specialty / DM / MCh from a University / Institute recognized by MCI.
- Essential: Candidates should have MCI registration or having valid practitioner license is essential.
- Desirable: Candidates with prior experience are preferable.
The selection will be based on the
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post
- Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview from 14/10/2020.
- Candidates also need to send the duly filled in application form with a set of self-attested copies of all the required documents in pdf file through Email to [email protected].
- Candidates may download the application by visiting the official site www.sail.co.in
- The application should be sent on or before 27/10/2020 by 05.00 PM.
- Candidates are advised to carry the originals of all the required documents at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
|Interview Date||Interview Time|
|From 04/11/2020 onwards||10.00 AM – 05.00 PM|
Document to be submitted through email and carried at the Time of Walk-in-Interview are as follow:
- Date of Birth or Age Proof.
- Educational Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Valid registration certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council.
- Proof for requisite experience.
- Caste / Community Certificate.
- Address proof.
- Photo identity Proof (Voter ID, PAN Card / Aadhaar card / Driving License).
- Two recent passport size color photographs.
Office of the Director I/c (M&HS), DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur-713 205.
Important Links for SAIL Recruitment 2020: GDMO Post
|To Download Application||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|