Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the SAIL GDMO Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/08/2020. Notification is out for 06 General Duty Medical Officer, 01 Super Specialist and 02 Specialist vacancies on a contract basis for hospitals at Bhilai and its Mines. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 25/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officer, Super Specialist & Specialist
Post Date: 12/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for SAIL GDMO Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||25/08/2020 (10:00 AM)|
Vacancy Details of SAIL GDMO Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Branch||No. of Posts|
|1||Super Specialist (Cardiology)||01|
|2||Specialist (Medicine, Gynaecology)||02|
|3||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||06|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Super Specialist (Cardiology)||2,00,000|
|3||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||77,000|
Age Limit (as on 25/08/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Super Specialist / Specialist / GDMO||69 Years|
1. Super Specialist
Candidates should have completed DM / Mch in Cardiology from MCI recognized University / Institutes.
2. Specialist (Medicine, Gynaecology)
Candidates should have completed MBBS with PG Diploma in the specialty from MCI recognized University / Institutes.
Candidates should have completed MBBS from MCI recognized University / Institutes.
The selection will be based on
- Document Verification
- Interview (Walk-In-Interview)
No Application Fees
How to Apply for SAIL GDMO Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may Walk-in for Interview, on the date & time mentioned below with all relevant documents.
- Walk-in-Interview Date – 25/08/2020 (10:00 AM), Reporting time: 9:30 AM.
- Documents Required: Proof for Date of Birth – SSLC / Matriculation certificate.
- All educational certificates and mark sheets from Class X onwards.
- Valid Registration Certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council, Experience certificate.
- Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Driving License/Passport) and other documents as mentioned in the official notice.
- Candidates can directly walk-in to the below mentioned venue.
Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate), Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai