Steel Authority of India Limited, IISCO Steel Plant has announced the SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/03/2020. Notification is out for 100 Technician Apprentice posts for a period of 01 year in Burnpur. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/03/2020 to 17/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 06/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 100
Important Dates for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||03/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of SAIL Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Branch||No. of Posts|
Age Limit (28/02/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 28 years.
- Candidates should be passed Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialization from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India.
- He / she must pass out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered and will not be given any additional weightage.
- Candidates who have already registered / undergone / undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
The selection will be based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates register themselves in www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 03/03/2020 to 17/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.