Sports Authority of India has announced the SAI Young Professional Recruitment 2019 notification on 02/12/2019. Notification is out for 130 Young Professional Posts on contract basis initially for a period of two years for support in its various activities in the field of Administration, Finance, Sports Management, Law, General Management & Engineering, etc. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional
Post Date: 02/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 130
Place: Across India
Important Date for SAI Young Professional Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||02/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/12/2019|
Assisting, coordinating and managing the implementation of various Sports Promotional Schemes of Sports Authority of India.
- Young Professional: 40,000/-month
The upper age limit is 32 years.
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 50% of marks (OR)
- Graduate with at least three years of work experience
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Young Professional Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Register yourself with your valid e-mail ID.