Sports Authority of India has announced the SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst, Performance Analyst Posts notification on 14/02/2023. Notification is out to engage 54 High Performance Analysts and Performance Analysts Vacancies on a contract basis in SAI NCOEs. Candidates who are interested and qualifies the mentioned criteria should apply online between 14/02/2023 to 07/03/2023. Candidates should submit an online application only if they meet the requirements listed below. The job description is available to candidates in the details below. Additionally, candidates can download the notification pdf by clicking the link below.
Jharkhand Home Defense Corps Recruitment 2023: Home Guard Posts, 391 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Performance Analyst, High Performance Analyst
Post Date: 14/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 54
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst, Performance Analyst Posts
Check the table for the Performance Analyst and High Performance Analyst Online Application dates. Eligible candidates can attend the Interview along with a hard copy of applications and documents on the given interview dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||14/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst, Performance Analyst Posts
Candidates can view vacancy details in the table below. The department name and the number of vacancies assigned to that department are listed in the table below. Candidates may be posted anywhere across India. The interview will be conducted for the engagement of the Performance Analyst and High Performance Analyst.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|Strength & Conditioning Expert||27|
|High Performance Analyst (Strength & Conditioning Experts)||07|
Candidates will be eligible for the following consolidated stipend. The pay scale for the Performance Analyst position is listed below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|High Performance Analyst||1,05,000|
Candidates must be under the following age limits as of 07/03/2023 in order to be considered for the positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Performance Analyst||40 years|
|2||High Performance Analyst||45 years|
1. High Performance Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with 5 years of experience in relevant field or 3 years of experience with Masters in relevant field or Ph. D in relevant field.
2. Performance Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with 1 year experience.
The selection will be based on
- Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates will be evaluated in an interview for 100 marks in the following ways.
|Categories For Evaluation||Maximum Marks (100marks)|
|Practical knowledge assessment||30|
|Aptitude for working in a sports organization / High Performance ecosystem||10|
|Knowledge related to recent advancements / Research Paper / Publications||10|
|Knowledge in allied sports science disciplines||10|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023: High Performance Analyst, Performance Analyst Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SAI Official website.
- Visit the SAI Official Website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- On the homepage, under the latest updates -> Jobs ->Notification
- On the pdf, Click the link to Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 14/02/2023 to 07/03/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.