Sports Authority of India has announced the SAI Recruitment 2023: Head, Senior Lead, Lead, Manager & Sports Associate Posts notification on 14/06/2023. Notification is out to engage 53 Head, Senior Lead, Lead, Manager & Sports Associate Vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates who are interested and qualifies the mentioned criteria should apply online between 15/06/2023 to 05/07/2023. Candidates should submit an online application only if they meet the requirements listed below. The job details are available to candidates below. Additionally, candidates can download the notification pdf by clicking the link below.
Name of the Post: Head, Senior Lead, Lead, Manager, Sports Associate
Post Date: 14/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 53
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2023: Head, Senior Lead, Lead, Manager & Sports Associate Posts
Check the table for the Head, Senior Lead, Lead, Manager & Sports Associate Online Application dates. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/07/2023|
Vacancy Details of SAI Recruitment 2023: Head, Senior Lead, Lead, Manager & Sports Associate Posts
Candidates can view vacancy details in the table below. The post name and the number of vacancies are listed in the table below. Candidates may be posted anywhere across India.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
Selected candidates will be eligible for the following CTC. The pay scale for the Head, Senior Lead, Lead, Manager & Sports Associate position is listed below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (CTC)|
|1||Head (Research, Policy & Learning)||1,45,000 – 2,65,000|
|2||Senior Lead (Policy & Learning)||80,000 – 1,45,000|
|3||Manager (Communication)||50,000 – 70,000|
|4||Lead (Research)||60,000 – 80,000|
|5||Manager (Athlete Relation)||50,000 – 70,000|
|6||Manager (Partnership)||50,000 – 70,000|
|7||Sports Associate||45,000 – 60,000|
Candidates must be under the following age limits in order to be considered for the positions.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Head (Research, Policy & Learning)||50 years|
|2||Senior Lead (Policy & Learning)||45 years|
|3||Manager (Communication)||32 years|
|4||Lead (Research)||32 years|
|5||Manager (Athlete Relation)||32 years|
|6||Manager (Partnership)||32 years|
|7||Sports Associate||32 years|
1. Head (Research, Policy & Learning) / Senior Lead (Policy & Learning)
- Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma (02 years) in relevant subjects. or
- Master’s Degree in any Discipline / BE/B. Tech with diploma/certificate course in Analytics/Sports Management /Sports Research.
2. Manager (Communication)
- Master’s Degree in Communication or Journalism with 1 year experience or Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or Journalism with 3 years of Experience.
3. Lead (Research)
- Master’s Degree (2 years) / Master’s Degree (1 year) or Master’s Degree in any Discipline / B.E/B. Tech with diploma/certificate course in Analytics / Sports Management / Sports Research with minimum 1 year of experience in relevant field or
4. Manager (Athlete Relation)
- Master’s Degree or B. Tech or MBA with 1 year of experience in a relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree with Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
5. Manager (Partnership)
- Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 3 years experience in relevant fields.
6. Sports Associate
- Bachelor’s degree / B.Tech with Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field or Master’s degree / MBA / PGDM with 1 year of experience in relevant field.
The selection will be based on
- Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates will be evaluated in an interview for 100 marks in the following ways.
|Categories For Evaluation||Maximum Marks (100marks)|
|Practical knowledge assessment||30|
|Aptitude for working in a sports organization||10|
|Knowledge related to recent advancements||10|
|Communication and analytical skills||20|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2023: Head, Senior Lead, Lead, Manager & Sports Associate Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SAI Official website.
- Visit the SAI Official Website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- On the homepage, under the latest updates -> Jobs ->Notification
- On the pdf, Click the link to Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 15/06/2023 to 05/07/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.