Sports Authority of India has announced the SAI Recruitment 2022: Performance Analyst Posts notification on 09/09/2022. Notification is out to engage 93 Performance Analyst Vacancies on a contract basis in SAI NCOEs. Candidates who are interested and qualifies the mentioned criteria should apply online between 12/09/2022 to 30/09/2022. Candidates should submit an online application only if they meet the requirements listed below. The job description is available to candidates in the details below. Additionally, candidates can download the notification pdf by clicking the link below.
Name of the Post: Performance Analyst
Post Date: 09/09/2022
No of Vacancies: 93
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2022: Performance Analyst Posts
Check the table for the Performance Analyst (Physiotherapists, Strength & Conditioning Experts, Physiologists, Psychologists, Biomechanics, Nutritionists & Biochemists) Online Application dates. Eligible candidates can attend the Interview along with a hard copy of applications and documents on the given dates.
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/09/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of SAI Recruitment 2022: Performance Analyst Posts
Candidates can view vacancy details by the department in the table below. The department name and the number of vacancies assigned to that department are listed in the table below. Candidates may be posted anywhere across India. The interview will be conducted for the engagement of the Performance Analyst.
|Name of the Department||No of Posts|
|Strength & Conditioning Expert||20|
Candidates will be eligible for the following consolidated stipend. The pay scale for the Performance Analyst position is listed below.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates must be under the following age limits as of 5th September 2022 in order to be considered for the positions.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Performance Analyst||40 years|
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject from any recognized University / Institution.
- One year experience in sports science / medicine field.
The selection will be based on
- Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates will be evaluated in an interview for 100 marks in the following ways.
|Categories For Evaluation||Maximum Marks (100marks)|
|Practical knowledge assessment||30|
|Aptitude for working in a sports organization / High Performance ecosystem||10|
|Knowledge related to recent advancements / Research Paper / Publications||10|
|Knowledge in allied sports science disciplines||10|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2022: Performance Analyst Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the SAI Official website.
- Visit the SAI Official Website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- On the homepage, under the latest updates click ->”ENGAGEMENT OF PERFORMANCE ANALYST” ->Read more ->Notification pdf will open
- On the pdf, Click the link to Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 12/09/2022 to 30/09/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.