Sports Authority of India has released the SAI Recruitment 2021: Assistant Coach Posts. Notification is out for 220 vacancies on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 20/04/2021 to 05/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Coach
Post Date: 17/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 220
Place: Across India
Important Dates for SAI Recruitment 2021: Assistant Coach Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||20/04/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/06/2021|
Vacancy details of SAI Recruitment 2021: Assistant Coach Posts
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|17||Kabaddi & Kho-Kho||07|
|19||Kayaking & Canoeing||06|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Coach||41,420 – 1,12,400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Assistant Coach||40 years|
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognised Indian / Foreign University OR
- Olympic / International Participation OR
- Should be a Dronacharya Awardee.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2021: Assistant Coach Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the SAI official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Register using a valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. It should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 05/06/2021.
Important Links for SAI Recruitment 2021: Assistant Coach Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active From 20/04/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|