Space Applications Centre has announced the SAC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/02/2020. Notification is out for Trade Apprentice posts in the various trades in Ahmedabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/02/2020 to 21/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under the Apprentice Act, 1961.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 06/02/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for SAC Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of SAC Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of Posts|
|1||Trade Apprentice (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant )|
|2||Trade Apprentice (Carpenter)|
|3||Trade Apprentice (Draughtsman Mechanical)|
|4||Trade Apprentice (Draughtsman Civil)|
|5||Trade Apprentice (Machinist)|
|6||Trade Apprentice (Fitter)|
|7||Trade Apprentice (Turner)|
|8||Trade Apprentice (Painter General)|
|9||Trade Apprentice (Lab Attendant Chemical Plant)|
|10||Trade Apprentice (Attendant Operator Chemical Plant)|
|11||Trade Apprentice (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)|
|12||Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic & Radio T.V.)|
|13||Trade Apprentice (Electrician)|
- For Post 1 & 2: 7000/- per month
- For Post 3 to 13: 7668/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 21/02/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
Candidates should be completed SSC / 10th / Matric and ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in the relevant Trade.
The selection will be based on Merit.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for SAC Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the SAC website www.sac.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 05/02/2020 from 09.00 AM to 21/02/2020 till 05.00 PM
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After registration 14 digits On-line Registration Number will be generated. Candidates should note it for future reference.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.