Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has announced the RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/08/2020. Notification is out for 1211 Stenographer vacancies posts in Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/08/2020 to 24/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Post Date: 20/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 1211
Important Dates for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer||Applicable as per RSMSSB rules|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||ECG Technician||18 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 from a recognised board or its equivalent examination and “O” or higher-level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India OR
- Candidates should possess certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) / Data Preparation and Computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National / State council or Vocational Training Scheme OR
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science / Computer Application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the government OR
- Senior Secondary certificate from a recognized board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the computer science / Computer Application as one of the subjects OR
- Diploma in computer science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the government OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Typing & Stenography Test
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||General / OBC (Creamy Layer)||450/-|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||350/-|
|2||SC / ST||250/-|
How to Apply for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through online.
- The Online application will be available on the RSMSSB Official website. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Online registration starts from 26/08/2020 to 24/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post (Online).
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Payment should be made online.
- Candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Active on 26/08/2020|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|