Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has released the RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Live Stock Assistant Posts notification on 11/03/2022. Notification is out to fill 1136 Live Stock Assistant (Pashudhan Sahayak) vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for the Live Stock Assistant post can go through the given instructions and apply online from 19/03/2022 to 17/04/2022. Candidates can visit the official website direct link to apply for the above post. Also read all the complete qualification and salary details given below.
Name of the Post: Live Stock Assistant
Post Date: 11/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 1136
Important Dates for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Live Stock Assistant Posts
Candidates can apply online for the following posts through the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board official website on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria i.e., Age Limit & Educational qualification to apply for the post. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||19/03/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||17/04/2022|
Vacancy Details of RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Live Stock Assistant Posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Candidates can go through the post-wise vacancy details and apply online.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates will be given the salary after the appointment. Check the below table for monthly salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Live Stock Assistant||26,300 – 85,500|
Candidates should have attained 18 years of age and should not have completed 40 years of age to be eligible for the post. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Live Stock Assistant||18 to 40 years|
1. Live Stock Assistant:
- Candidates should have completed Senior Secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Horticulture (Agriculture), Animal Husbandry and Biology from the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or its equivalent and one year/two years training of Livestock Assistant from an institution recognized by the government of Rajasthan.
- Candidates working knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and any one of the Rajasthani Dialects.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- Document verification
Candidates should pay the fee online. The application fee varies according to the category. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The payment of exam fees should be through credit card, debit card or net banking.
|1||General / OBC||350/-|
|2||General / OBC (Below 2,50,000 Income)||250/-|
|3||SC / ST||150/-|
How to Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Live Stock Assistant Posts
- The online application will be available on the RSMSSB Official website. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click -> Register / Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 19/03/2022 to 17/04/2022.
- Use a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post (Online).
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the application fees. Payment should be made online.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Live Stock Assistant Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 19/03/2022)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.