Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has released the RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts notification on 08/11/2022. Notification is out to fill 3531 vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for the Community Health Officer (CHO) posts can go through the given instructions and apply online for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 from 08/11/2022 to 07/12/2022. Candidates can visit the official website to apply for the CHO position. Also read the complete qualification and salary details below.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer
Post Date: 08/11/2022
No of Vacancies: 3531
Important Dates for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online for the following posts through the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board official website on the given dates. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria i.e., Age Limit & Educational qualification to apply for the post. Submit the online application on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||08/11/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||07/12/2022|
Vacancy Details of RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
Eligible candidates can check the RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 vacancy details here and apply for the following posts. Candidates can go through the post-wise vacancy details here below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Community Health Officer||3531|
Candidates will be given a monthly salary after the appointment. Candidates can check the pay scale below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Community Health Officer||25000|
Candidates should have attained the minimum age and should not have completed the maximum age to be eligible for the post. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer||21 to 40 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc in Community Health) or
- Nurse (GNM or B.Sc.) or
- BAMS (Ayurveda).
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
Candidates should pay the fee online. The application fee varies according to the category. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The payment of exam fees should be through credit card, debit card or net banking.
|1||General / Other State||450/-|
|3||SC / ST||250/-|
How to Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
- The online application will be available on the RSMSSB Official website. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click -> Register / Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 08/11/2022 to 07/12/2022.
- Use a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the post (Online).
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the application fees. Payment should be made online.
- Take out a printout of the finally submitted application.