Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has announced the RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 31/01/2020. Notification is out for 70 Trade Apprentice posts at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The date of the commencement of the batch is 1st April 2020. The duration of the apprenticeship is 01 year for all the trades. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31/01/2020 to 28/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 01/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 70
Important Dates for RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||31/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|6||Welder (Gas and Electric)||02|
|7||Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||03|
|12||Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Industrial Electronics / Mechanic Power Electronics||16|
|15||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||02|
|16||Food Production (Vegetarian)||02|
- Trade Apprentice: 7,750/- per month.
The date of birth of the candidates shall be between 01/04/1998 and 31/03/2002.
Candidates should be passed ITI in the relevant trade.
The selection will be based on Merit.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the RRCAT website: www.rrcat.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 31/01/2020 to 28/02/2020
- Candidates shall register themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates shall also upload scanned copies of the following originals at the NAPS apprenticeship portal while registering:
- Date of Birth certificate / 10th class passing certificate
- 10th class mark-sheet in “Academic Qualification”
- ITI certificate in “Technical Qualification”
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.