RRC Western Railway has released the Western Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts notification on 23/06/2023. Notification is out for 3624 Vacancies for training in the designated Trades under the Apprentices Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27/06/2023 to 26/07/2023. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 23/06/2023
No of Vacancies: 3624
Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||27/06/2023 (11:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||26/07/2023 (5:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details in the given table. The below table contains the trade names and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades as given below.
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refrigerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
- Selected candidates will be given a monthly stipend as per Government Rules.
Age limit (as on 27/06/2023):
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 27/06/2023 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 Years|
|3||Ex-serviceman and PWD||10 Years|
- The candidate must have passed 10th in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks.
- ITI certificate in relevant trade affiliated with NCVT / SCVT is compulsory.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
There will be no written test or viva for this recruitment.
Candidates can pay the application fee online. Check the application fees in the below table. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||100/-|
How to Apply for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Visit the official website of Western Railway: www.rrc-wr.com.
- On the home page click -> Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2023 Dated 21/06/2023 for Engagement of Apprentices -> Apply Online.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates must log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly (no correction is allowed after submitting the form).
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Click SUBMIT.
- The payment can be made online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.