Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway has released the South Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 04/10/2021. Notification is out for 904 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/10/2021 to 03/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 04/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 904
Place: Hubli, Bengaluru, Mysuru
Important Dates for South Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||04/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||03/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Division||No. of Posts|
|2||Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||217|
|5||Central Workshop, Mysuru||43|
- Applicable as per South Western Railway (SWR) rules.
Age limit (as on 03/11/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PwD: 10 years
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issue for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT / SCVT).
Note: Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by separate scheme of apprenticeship.
The selection will be based on
- Merit list
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for RRC South Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of South Western Railway: www.rrchubli.in.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made online.
- Print Application form for future reference.