East Central Railway has released the ECR Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts notification on 06/10/2021. Notification is out for 2206 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 06/10/2021 to 05/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 06/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 2206
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RRC ECR Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||06/10/2021 from 11.00 AM|
|Last Date of Online Application||05/11/2021 till 05.00 PM|
Vacancy details of RRC ECR Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Division||No. of Posts|
|3||Plant Depot/Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||135|
|5||Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division||892|
|6||Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop / Harnaut||110|
|7||Mechanical Workshop / Samastipur||110|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years|
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National
Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
The selection will be based on the:
- Merit basis
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||100/- (online payment)|
|2||SC / ST / Female candidates / PWBD candidates.||Nil|
How to Apply of RRC ECR Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website of ECR: www.rrcecr.gov.in.
- Click on Notice Board -> Notification Act Apprentice 2020-21 -> online application Link.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode.
- Print Application form for future reference.