Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coast Railway has released the RRC East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 08/02/2022. Notification is out for 756 Vacancies under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the East Coast Railway. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 08/02/2022 to 07/03/2022. Candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 08/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 756
Important Dates for RRC East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the mentioned dates. No other means/modes of submission of applications will be accepted.
|Start Date of Online Application||08/02/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of RRC East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check the vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the division name and the number of vacancies. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades.
|Name of the Division & Trade||No. of Posts|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar|
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.||06|
|Sheet Metal Worker||20|
|Khurda Road Division|
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mechanic||11|
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mechanic||01|
- The selected candidates will be offered a pay scale. The stipend is applicable to apprentices as per Government Rules.
Age limit (as on 07/03/2022):
Candidates must have attained the given age limit as on 07/03/2022 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||15 to 24 years|
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PwD candidates. Check Age Relaxation below.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
The selection will be based on the
- Merit Marks
- Document Verification
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. Payments must be made online by using a debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Others||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for RRC East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply through the website www.rrcbbs.org.in
- Click Apply Online.
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents.
- Click SUBMIT,
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.