Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB Recruitment 2021: Ticket Collector, Guard Posts notification on 25/12/2021. Notification is out for 4000 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on the given dates. Candidates can check the vacancy distribution given below. Follow the given steps to submit the online application. Candidates who wish to apply for the Ticket Collector and Guard posts are advised to go through the details given below for more information.
Name of the Post: Ticket Collector, Guard
Post Date: 25/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 4000
Place: Across India
Important Dates for RRB Recruitment 2021: Ticket Collector, Guard Posts
As per the recruitment notification, online registration dates are given in the table. Candidates can apply online on or before the last date. Candidates ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying. Complete the registration as soon as possible.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||Will be Notified|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||Will be Notified|
Vacancy Details of RRB Recruitment 2021: Ticket Collector, Guard Posts
Notification is invited for 4000 vacancies of Ticket Collector and Guard posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the following post. Post wise vacancies are given here. Kindly Refer to the table for vacancy details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Payscale is applicable as per Government rules. The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated pay as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Ticket Collector / Guard||21700 – 81000|
Candidates must satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the Ticket Collector / Guard Posts. Candidates can check the age limit in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Ticket Collector / Guard||18 to 30 years|
- The candidate must have completed 12th standard / Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Document Verification
Candidates must pay the application fee only online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered. Candidates not belonging to the following category are exempted from fees.
|UR / General / OBC||500/-|
|SC / ST / Women||250/-|
How to Apply for RRB Recruitment 2021: Ticket Collector, Guard Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the RRB official website: www.rrbcdg.gov.in.
- New users must register using the active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Important Links for RRB Recruitment 2021: Ticket Collector, Guard Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Will be Notified)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|